Origins: Natural Camphor is found in the wood of the Camphor Laurel tree (Cinnamomum camphora), an evergreen species from Asia. Natural Menthol is a substance found in peppermint and other mint oils. Natural Wintergreen Oil is extracted from the leaves of wintergreen plants such as the Eastern Teaberry (Gaultheria procumbens).
Indications: Earth’s Care Pain Relieving Ointment is a powerful blend of three natural ingredients that provide soothing, penetrating natural pain relief from sore muscles, joint pain, backache and minor arthritis. Our proprietary formula features Camphor, Menthol and Wintergreen Oil that together work as an effective analgesic without parabens or phthalates.
|Camphor 4%||Topical analgesic|
|Menthol 10%||Topical analgesic|
|Methyl Salicylate (Wintergreen Oil) 15%||Topical analgesic|
Temporarily relieves the minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
· simple backache · arthritis · strains · bruises · sprains
For external use only
Allergy Alert: If you are allergic to aspirin or salicylates, consult a doctor before use.
Do not use
- with a heating pad or other heat source (may blister skin)
- on children under 12 years of age
- on wounds or damaged skin
- if you are taking anti-coagulant medication
Ask a doctor before use if there is redness over the affected area.
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes
- do not bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- skin redness or excessive irritation of the skin develops
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- use only as directed
- adults and children 12 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 or 4 times daily
- avoid overuse on large areas of the skin
- wash hands thoroughly after application
- children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
Questions? call 1-888-602-6380