Origins: Sulfur is an essential element for life, and is widely found in areas of natural volcanic activity and hot springs. Revered since ancient times and featuring a distinctive bright yellow hue, it has long been used for a variety of medicinal purposes.
Indications: Earth’s Care Acne Spot Treatment utilizes maximum strength Sulfur to clear stubborn blemishes, pimples and breakouts. Formulated to reduce irritation and promote on-the-spot healing, our proprietary blend restores a clear healthy complexion. Allergy tested and non-comedogenic (will not clog pores), our spot treatment formula does not contain parabens, phthalates, artificial colors or fragrances.
|Sulfur, 10%||Acne medication|
for the treatment of acne
- penetrates the pores and dries and clears pimples and blackheads
- helps to keep new pimples and blackheads from forming
For external use only.
When using this product
- do not get into eyes
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- apply only to areas with acne
Do not use on
- broken skin
- large areas of the skin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- excessive skin irritation develops or increases
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- leave on for 10 minutes
- thoroughly remove with water
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
Questions? call 1-888-602-6380
This little tube of wonder is fabulous. I’ve struggled with acne for many, many years and I’m an older person now who still gets blemishes. Dabbing on this treatment works beautifully because I’ve determined that of all the drying acne products, sulfur is superior. It doesn’t bleach my clothing and it works nearly completely overnight. A competitor sells a very similar product with a less potent percentage of sulfur and more than twice the price. The other natural ingredients work terrifically. On a whim, I looked for a sulfur-based acne product while shopping at Whole Foods and found this gem of a product. So understated but so effective. Bravo!