for the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor skin irritations such as poison ivy/oak/sumac, sunburn, insect bites, and minor cuts and scrapes
For external use only.
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor
Questions? call 1-888-602-6380
There are no reviews yet.