Origins: Centuries ago Native Americans discovered the beneficial properties of the Witch Hazel shrub (Hamamelis virginiana) and used its extracts in traditional medicine. The compounds in Witch Hazel help reduce itching and burning. Natural Menthol, whose usage dates back thousands of years, is derived from peppermint (Menta piperita) and other mint oils. It works as a natural cooling and anti-itch agent by desensitizing sensory nerves in the skin.
Indications: Earth’s Care Hemorrhoid Relief Cream harnesses the power of two natural active ingredients—Witch Hazel and Menthol —to help relieve pain, alleviate itching as well as cool and protect irritated tissue. This proprietary blend includes other ingredients from nature such as Calendula, Horse Chestnut, Aloe Vera, and Chamomile. This formula is non-greasy and contains no vasoconstrictors, steroids, petrochemicals, parabens, or fragrances.
|Menthol USP 0.8%||Analgesic|
|Witch Hazel USP 10%.||Analgesic|
- temporary relief of pain, itching, burning and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
- may provide a cooling sensation
- can help distract from pain
- aids in protecting anorectal areas
- temporary relief of irritation
For external use only.
When using this product
- do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
- do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- if the symptom being treated does not subside or if redness, irritation, swelling, pain, or other symptoms develop or increase
- if bleeding occurs
- if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults: When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting or drying with a tissue or a soft cloth before applying cream. When first opening the tube, remove cap and lift foil safety seal from tube. Apply externally to the affected area up to 6 times daily. Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
Questions? call 1-888-602-6380
Arthur J. –
This product works great. Prescription or over the counter did nothing even with diet change. Found this in a health food and vitamin shop. Again works great.