Origins: Sulfur is an essential element for life, and is widely found in areas of natural volcanic activity and hot springs. Revered since ancient times and featuring a distinctive bright yellow hue, it has long been used for a variety of medicinal purposes.
Indications: Earth’s Care Acne Treatment Mask utilizes the powerful anti-acne agent Sulfur to cleanse pores and clear blemishes and pimples. Formulated to reduce irritation as well as prevent future breakouts, our proprietary blend restores a smooth and healthy complexion. Allergy tested and non-comedogenic (will not clog pores), our clarifying mask formula does not contain parabens, phthalates, artificial colors or fragrances.
|Sulfur, 5%||Acne medication|
for the treatment of acne
• penetrates the pores and dries and clears pimples and blackheads • helps to keep new pimples and blackheads from forming
For external use only.
When using this product
- do not get into eyes
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- apply only to areas with acne
Do not use on
- broken skin
- large areas of the skin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- excessive skin irritation develops or increases
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- leave on for 10 minutes
- thoroughly remove with water
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
Questions? call 1-888-602-6380